Authentic Community Based Tourism (Kayah CBT) in Myanmar
Looking for authentic CBT in Myanmar? Trails of Myanmar Travel is offering Myanmar Photo tours with the combination of Community Based Tourism of Kayah State, Myanmar. Meet the real local and expand your photography scope.
For those who are in search of authentic Community Based Tourism in Myanmar, Pan Pet village ,Tanilarle and one Kayaw ethnic village; HtayKho in Kayah State, have been offering CBT.
Kayah State has several ethnic groups, several landscape attraction and unspoiled natural scenery and experiencing cultures that still preserve their traditions and way of life particularly for cultural and nature tourism.
Portraits session with Kayaw Lady at her house
Here are the activities that one can do in this region.
- The short trek
- cultural and nature trails
- monuments which honor Village clans
- animist totem poles
- the ‘Kayhtoebo’ hall and shrines, where animist traditions are practiced
Visiting at a kitchen of Padaung Lady house
portraits session with two Padaung Ladies!
The activities we are offering with Kayah CBT are as follows,
- visiting traditional Kayan homes
- seeing artisans making Kayan bracelets
- Hand-on experience withweaving traditional textiles, carving wooden statues, weaving bamboo, or other handwork
Hand-on experienced with making rice wine cup!
Contact [email protected] for photo tour to Myanmar. WhatsApp +959777332557
For Further Information